Monday, July 28, 2008

A Song....For Her. Wherever She is !

I have this feeling for so long…

And it seems more right than wrong….


But as it gets stronger …

It makes me weaker …..


And I cant help it coz its true…

That I am in love with you…… -2




I always said this world is crazy…

That life outside is lonely and shaky….


But since I saw ur face, Its me who’s gone crazy…

Its me who is shaky, its me who’s breaking…


And as this feeling gets stronger…

It makes me weaker…


And I cant help it coz its true….

That I am in love wid u… 2




I always said I don’t need anyone….

Hah ! Who needs a special sumone…not me for sure..


But since I met u, I wanted to tell u..

I need someone to hold my hand and

I want u to love me like mad…


And as this feeling gets stronger and stronger

It makes me weaker and weaker…

And I cant help it coz its true

That I am in love with you…




So come in my world and hold my hand

And tell me that u love me like mad…

Do this for me as I feel stronger…not weaker..

I have this feeling for so long…

…………

No comments: