Monday, August 25, 2008

Some Of my fav quotes from the movies

You are the only person that can make
my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
The Hot Chick

Truth is, I gave my heart away along time ago,
my whole heart, and I never really got it back.
Sweet Home Alabama

Love is a leap ...
I was never inspired to jump.
Kate and Leopold

"I am just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her."
Notting Hill

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

"I love that you get cold when it's seventy degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night."
When Harry Met Sally

"The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe."
The Village

".....I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."

"The hardest part of love isn't loving someone, but having the courage to let them love you back."

The Wedding Date

Stealing one's heart is the biggest crime. What should one do? Call the police?
Dont know which movie it was..

now some funny ones

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!

Airplane
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Back to the Future II
The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe – women!

Spaceballs
Barf: I'm a mawg: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!

Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.

No comments: